€25.00 – €50.00 Email Delivery
The IKEA Gift Card is easy to give and very easy to use, then they get to choose between thousands of ideas at the store or online.
Card is in the currency of the country of use
- IKEA Gift card(s) can be used as a complete or partial payment in all IKEA stores including online in IRELAND.
- IKEA Gift card(s) should be used in conjunction with the PIN code provided.
- To check the balance of any IKEA Gift Card(s), visit or call your local IKEA store.
- No cash change will be given on purchases made using IKEA Gift Card.
- IKEA Gift Card(s) cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. The balance cannot be converted into cash.
- IKEA Gift card(s) have a 12-month expiration date.
- There are no limitations on how many times a card(s) can be used.
- If IKEA Gift card(s) are found or sent by mistake, please return to the nearest IKEA store.
- IKEA is unable to replace IKEA gift card(s) if lost or stolen.
- The value on the card(s) cannot be used to pay credit card or IKEA Business account balances.
- The card(s) remain the property of IKEA, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without IKEA consent.
- IKEA Gift card(s) cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA Restaurant, Swedish Food Market, IKEA Cafe or Bistro. The IKEA Gift card also cannot be used for our picking service, planning service, installation service, assembly service, home delivery service and Rent-A-Van service.
- Amount on the card cannot be used for payment on IKANO credit card or any other credit card.
IKEA is not a sponsor of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with this reward program. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.